Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been awhile...let's get a cuppa jo and chat a bit


Yes, a month to be exact. However, I have some great recent pictures and some wonderful goings on that I am prepared to share with you. Enough for a few blogs. So, pull a chair up and get ready for some interesting read in your spare time (your what?) as I prepare to write and amuse you for a spell.





The first thing I'd like to share, however, is a timely thing. I am having my First Ever Sale at Etsy this week to coincide with the Seller's annual sale called YART. I think of it as You + Art = YART. But, I think at Etsy, it is Yard Sale + Art = YART SALE. The Sale runs today (June 10) through June 14 at 9pm EST for my shop. Most shops are running for the full 5 days.

Every seller is allowed their own personal sale. Mine? I grabbed 24 out of my 97 items to place in a Special section called YART SALE at 20% off. I also include FREE Shipping for domestic orders and 1/2 off Shipping International for orders with a minimum of $50 before shipping. You may find my YART SALE section here:

I'm also listing some new items in my Etsy shop this week. I've listed one already, and I am preparing to list more even today. This includes new shampoo bars, bath soaps, flavored lip butters, aromatherapy sprays, salves, lotion bar, essential oil blends, gift items, and hydrosol facial toner sprays.









I will be back very soon with pictures of my garden, pictures of my renovated soap shop in my home, and some family pictures of our last outing.
Thanks for reading!!
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment