Monday, October 27, 2008

Where Are the Craft Show Display Pieces???







Hi folks:

Do you know how hard it is to find craft show display pieces? I have tried to find display pieces for my soaps and salves for three years, and there is so little out there to choose from.

There are plenty of lip balm display pieces. I have bought quite a few. When I open a wholesale account and they buy lip balms, they like a way to display them. So, I supply a piece with the first order.

I have found one site with soap display pieces. Heavy wood and quality craftsmanship - but the price goes with it. I need something a little less pricey. And, while their might be a piece or two for 1 ounce oil bottles, (and unfortunately I sell nothing in this size bottle), there is nothing out there for 1 ounce jar salves, 1 ounce roll on bottles, 1/3 ounce roll on bottles, 4 ounce glass bottles, etc.

I think it would be fab if there were a site that claimed to be the display site for all craft vendors, or most especially soap craft vendors. I don't think I am the only soap crafts person selling in craft shows.

Ah well, if anyone is reading this that likes this idea...contact me when you have your site up! :)

Thanks, guys. Everyone needs to vent occasionally.

Kathleen

ps. if you know a site that might be of help to me, please post it for me, and I will check it out and let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment