Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Very First Blog :)

Hi folks:

I am so glad to be here. I am learning more and more about surfing the web, and I am enjoying it all.

I sell at two online sites; and while I enjoy doing this very much, I would like a place to just talk about many things.

I am a soapmaker, and this makes me want to talk about making soap. I invite any and all questions about soap making; and if I don't know the answer, maybe we will find out together. I want to learn more from others. This is a dear subject to me.

I am a crocheter. I love to crochet especially with new yarns. I am a crocheter of many years (more than 40!), and I make many of my own designs now. This is another dear subject!

I am in my 50's with a teenage boy and hard-working husband. We live in the country woods and garden an acre + herbs and vegetables. We use many of our herbs in my skin care products.

I hope to fix this blogging page and make it eye appealing as well as informative. I hope it is always just a lot of fun and learning.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back,

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment