Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Blog on Soap Making


Hi.

This is a short post to announce my new blog. The address is http://sweetcreeksoapmaking.blogspot.com. I would love you to check out this new blog I've created. I've just published my first post on Olive Oil Soap Making.

I want a blog that is more business oriented and allows me that outlet for talking about the professional aspects, the opinions that abound, new products, new processes, and all other aspects of being a business soaper.
I love this blog you are presently reading for all my other writes, especially on herbs and herbal products. I will keep this more garden and personal oriented.

I hope to see you there as well as here. I appreciate all of you who read me and make such wonderful, thoughtful comments. Thank you very much for that.

Sincerely, kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment