Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Continuing Holiday Cheer

Good morning...

Getting up a new and unique promotion running today. I am giving away coupons with every order OR if you choose to follow my blog and my fan page at Facebook.
Here is how it works:

1. If you choose to follow my fan page and blog for your coupon, message me anywhere (convo, twitter, facebook, etc.), and I will send you your coupon magic words.
or
2. Place an order between November 9th through the 24th. I will send you your coupon magic words.
The coupon is for 25% off any order for any amount. It is only good, however, January 1, 2011 through June 30, 2011. You have 6 months to cash it in.

This does not include shipping. It cannot be honored any other time than what is given. (may be dire exceptions) It is for any amount - if you choose to buy one lip balm - you may use your coupon. You may also choose to place a $200 order and use it.
Thank you. ~kathleen
ps. Yes, you may order more than once, and you get a coupon for every order from Nov. 9-24. But, you may use only one coupon for one order Jan-Jun, 2011. So, if you have 3 coupons, you may use one coupon per order, but you are very welcomed to order 3 times using all 3 coupons. :) But because there is no minimum order to get one, I have to limit this to 3 coupons per run of this sale per customer. Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment