Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Finished Product!








Hello folks:

I have not blogged in a while, because I said I would show you a finished pair of fingerless gloves I was making for my mom on her birthday coming up.

It took more time than I thought. I am doing so very much that I did not finish this pair until last night – too late to take pictures. So, I took some pictures this morning, and I wanted to show them to you today.

Remember I said the site of the pattern is at http://crochetme.com/print/3063 . Christie Pruitt is the author of the pattern for what she calls Lacy Fingerless Gloves. I think they are more beautiful in person than on a picture, that’s for sure.



Other news:

I am having a free shipping sale at my eBay store through December 1. I am listing new products by the hour.

I have listed some new items in my Etsy store that are no where else. You may want to check out the two sites, if you so wish. :)

As always, thanks for stopping by. Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment