Saturday, January 31, 2009

Farm Expo 2009

Hi folks:

I usually hibernate in the winter. I do so many shows during the season (April through December) and the farmer's markets three times a week during the same season.

January through the first of April is my downtime, but I did a show this month called the Farm Expo 2009.




This is a picture of most of my four foot table. I participated along with the Kingsport Farmer's Market of Tennessee. I was glad to get all of 4 foot, really - there were 6 vendors there, including myself.

But, fortunately, everyone got 4' of space, and so that was a good thing.

Friday was a long day as the hours ran into 9 pm. Saturday was even longer as the sales were pretty low. But, Sunday made me glad I participated.

I saw a lot of folks I see during the selling season. I'm not saying that was a good thing, though some I was glad to see.

But, I am glad it is over, and now my time of hibernation is here. This doesn't mean a vacation, it just means more time on the Internet.

The next day or two will see me post my second blog on the tunic I am crocheting. It is coming along quite nicely. I have the front nearly finished. I will have pics and comments for you then.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for stopping by...Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment