Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year, Everyone!


Happy New Year, Everyone!


There is a lot of buzz about new year resolutions on the internet. Have you resolved to make one?


I found a site that I could relate to when it comes to how hard it is to change something. You can go to http://www.kikabink.com/news/762/3-tips-for-making-new-years-resolutions and read Anna Johnson's take on what it takes to make and keep a resolution.


I started my soap vending business 4 years ago January 18. The first year, I forgot I had a family. My second year, I resolved to spend time with my family. Each year, I make a little more time for my family without compromising my business. It is slow, but there is progress.


I think it hard to change a habit, too. I quit smoking four years ago last October 8. This was not a gradual thing; I quit cold turkey on October 8. I had a lung infection, it was not hard to start the quit, though maintaining it was difficult. And, I still want one occasionally.


I personally think everyone should resolve to try at least one handmade natural soap this year; from me would be nice, too. :) This way, they can find out how wonderful their skin was made to feel upon bathing - so clean, soft, and not dry.


Whatever you decide to do, Happy New Year to You! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment